Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Have You Been Injured?
- We Can Help
- Why Motorcycle Accidents Occur
- Experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Contact Us
Have You Been Harmed in a Serious Motorcycle Accident? We Can Help.
At Robinson Calcagnie Robinson Shapiro Davis, Inc. (RCRSD), we understand that motorcycle accidents can result in tragic outcomes that may last a lifetime. With more than xx years of motorcycle litigation experience, our personal injury attorneys have represented clients who have suffered devastating injuries and losses such as:
- Severe neck trauma,
- Brain Injury
- Spinal cord and neurological injuries
- Limb amputations
- Severe burns to the face and body
- Fractured bones
- Debilitating pain and suffering
- Medical and rehabilitation costs
- Loss of income and earning capacity
- Emotional distress
If you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident, you may be unsure about your legal rights and have great concerns about your future. Please do not hesitate to contact us today at (888) 222-7777 for a free consultation, even if you are not sure who is at fault. At a time like this, you need the services of a personal injury attorney to help provide you with experienced legal guidance and representation. We are conveniently located in Southern California, serving clients in Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Bernardino and Riverside counties (Inland Empire), and across the nation. We can also make arrangements to meet you at your home or other convenient location.
Why Motorcycle Accidents Occur
Motorcycle accidents typically occur as the result of another party’s negligence or wrongdoing. Some of the most common causes of accidents include the following:
- Negligent drivers who fail to exercise reasonable care on the road or violate driving laws. For instance, distracted or careless drivers often make left turns in front of motorcyclists who are traveling straight, hit motorcyclists head on or from behind, and obstruct motorcyclists’ paths by making unsafe lane changes. As a result, motorcyclists often suffer serious injuries or death because they don’t have the same protection as the driver of a vehicle.
- Manufacturing defects or designs. Manufacturers can put motorcyclists at risk when they produce or sell defective parts such as brakes that fail, faulty tires and rims, a leaking gas tank, or an engine that fails and stalls the bike. Motorcycle parts can also be damaged by the distributor or supplier, and then installed on motorcycles leading to possible accidents. The motorcycle may also have a defective design such as when a bike “wobbles” at high speed.
- Poor Roadway Design and Maintenance. Government agencies such as cities, counties and states may design a roadway that is unsafe causing a motorcyclist to lose control and crash. The agency may also fail to maintain safe roadways leaving motorcyclists to encounter large pot holes, road ruts and debris, poorly established construction zones, insufficient street lighting, uneven pavement, unsafe intersections, or lack of sufficient hazard warnings.
Experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
If you were harmed or lost a loved due to another party’s negligence, you may have the right to pursue a legal action. At RCRSD, we provide the following personalized services to all of our clients:
- Help with identifying the responsible party, be it another driver, a motorcycle manufacturer, or in the case of a roadway design problem, the responsible municipal entity
- Evaluation of your legal rights to help you determine whether or not you should pursue a claim
- A close working relationship with one of our highly skilled personal injury attorneys
- Coordination with your medical providers to help ensure you receive the medical attention you deserve
- Coordination with lien-holders and/or other bill collectors
- Communication with the other party’s insurance company
- Assistance in securing just compensation for your injuries
The First Step: Schedule Your Free, Confidential Consultation
During your initial consultation, an experienced and compassionate legal representative will address your concerns and answer your questions, review the details of your accident, and help determine whether or not you may be entitled to compensation under the law. Please call (888) 222-7777 to schedule your free telephone or in-person consultation. If you would like to schedule an in-person consultation but are unable to visit one of our local offices, we can schedule a time to meet you at your home, the hospital or other convenient location.